The Personal Data Protection Act 2010 (PDPA) has been in force since 15 November 2013 to regulate the processing of personal data in commercial transactions. The Jordone Group of Companies recognizes the importance of privacy and the sensitivity of personal data and will treat your personal data in strict confidence. We do not share, sell or rent your personal data to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Information We Collect
When you fill out a survey form or sign up for newsletters or take part in our contests, we will ask for personal data such as name, age, gender, race, date of birth, occupation, the industry you work in, salary range, correspondence address, email address, phone and fax numbers, etc.
In addition to the personal data you provide to us directly, we may collect your personal data through several methods which include but not limited to:
- Job Application Forms;
- Interaction and communications with us at any event or activities;
- Your enquiries/communications through mails or emails to us;
- From publicly available sources such as but not limited to directories.
What We Do With Information Collected
- To carry out surveys, research and analysis to enhance and improve our products and services;
- To respond to questions, comments and feedback from you;
- To administer contests, promotions, etc;
- To improve our website and customer service.
Occasionally, we will mail or email you about our latest promotions or contests. If you do not wish to receive our mails, please inform us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by sending us your letter to our address as stated in the website.
By publishing this policy in our website, we shall deem that you have already been notified.